Subject: Re: Working Group Last Call for "Basic Specification for IP Fast-Reroute: Loop-free Alternates"

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:45:46 -0700

The WGLC completed with several editorial changes requested.  The  
authors have made the changes and reposted the draft as http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-11.txt 
.  Since there were no non-editorial changes requested, no opposition  
expressed, and significant support, and since the editorial changes  
have been addressed, we'll be forwarding the draft to the IESG as  
Proposed Standard.

Thanks,

--John

On Jan 31, 2008, at 11:53 AM, John G. Scudder wrote:
> Folks,
>
> The authors have indicated they're ready for WGLC on "Basic  
> Specification for IP Fast-Reroute: Loop-free Alternates" (draft-ietf- 
> rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-10).  You can access the draft at http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-10.txt 
> .  The current draft reflects feedback received during the previous  
> WGLC.
>
> Please send comments to the list.  The deadline for comments is  
> February 14.
>
> --John

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg