Subject: WG Last Call draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-attribute-00.txt

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:05:52 -0500

All -

	We are starting a two week WG (in the softwires WG)  last call for  
the draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te- 
attribute-00.txt

Please send your comments before 1700 CDT 2008.07.03

Thanks

DWard, Alain
_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg

---

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:56:55 -0500

All -

	We are starting a two week working group (in the softwires WG)  last  
call for the draft:

Thanks

DWard, Alain

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:11:33 -0400

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te- 

I have read this draft and enough of the l1vpn auto discovery draft to
provide context.  This document is clear and well written.

I would recommend that both this draft and the l1vpn auto discovery
draft spend a few sentences describing their behavior with regard to BGP
aggregation.  I believe the likely behavior is "don't do that".

-- Jeff