Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Fast Reroute Framework
	Author(s)       : M. Shand, S. Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-10-30

This document provides a framework for the development of IP fast-
reroute mechanisms which provide protection against link or router
failure by invoking locally determined repair paths.  Unlike MPLS
Fast-reroute, the mechanisms are applicable to a network employing
conventional IP routing and forwarding.  An essential part of such
mechanisms is the prevention of packet loss caused by the loops which
normally occur during the re-convergence of the network following a
failure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg