Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Fast Reroute Framework
	Author(s)       : M. Shand, S. Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-12.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-09-18

This document provides a framework for the development of IP fast-
reroute mechanisms which provide protection against link or router
failure by invoking locally determined repair paths.  Unlike MPLS
fast-reroute, the mechanisms are applicable to a network employing
conventional IP routing and forwarding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-framework-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.