Subject: FYI - Composite Link Use Cases

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:13:01 -0500

FYI-

The "Composite Link Use Cases and Design Considerations" draft
(draft-symmvo-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00.txt) contains appendices removed
from the "Composite Link Requirements" draft and some text removed
from the "Composite Link Framework" draft.  This puts use case
information in one draft.

The "Composite Link Requirements" draft 05 version was recently posted
(draft-symmvo-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00.txt).  Comments on or off the WG
mailing list would be very welcome.

The "Composite Link Framework" draft 05 version should be
available to the WG RSN.  ETA is a week or two.

The authors would like to advance these three documents more or less
together.  Only the "Composite Link Requirements" draft is currently a
WG document.  At the upcoming IETF we would like to ask that the
additional two documents be considered as WG documents.  Of course, it
is up to the WG chairs to ask the WG for consensus on adapting a draft
as a WG item.

Curtis

------- Forwarded Message

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-symmvo-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00.txt
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:05:13 -0800

A new version of I-D, draft-symmvo-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Curtis Villamizar and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-symmvo-rtgwg-cl-use-cases
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Composite Link USe Cases and Design Considerations
Creation date:	 2012-02-22
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 23

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of use cases and design considerations
   for composite links.

   Composite link is a formalization of multipath techniques currently
   in use in IP and MPLS networks and a set of extensions to multipath
   techniques.

   Note: symmvo in the draft name is the initials of the set of authors:
   So, Yong, McDysan, Malis, Villamizar, Osborne.  This paragraph will
   be removed when/if this document is adopted as a WG item.

The IETF Secretariat

------- End of Forwarded Message