Subject: request for RTGWG slot at IETF 93 in Prague

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 19:33:07 +0000

Dear RTGWG,

If you would like an agenda slot for the upcoming RTGWG meetings
at IETF 93 in Prague, please send the chairs a request.

Thanks!

Jeff & Chris

---

From: "Larry Kreeger (kreeger)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 02:31:42 +0000

Hi Jeff,

I sent a request indirectly via an earlier thread related to the draft
draft-kumar-sfc-nsh-udp-transport
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-sfc-nsh-udp-transport/).  In
the thread titled ³NSH and UDP Transport² on the SFC mailing list, it
appeared that the SFC chairs were reluctant to progress the draft in the
SFC WG because it is out of the SFC WG charter to specify the layer
transporting the NSH header.  In that thread you volunteered to allow us
to presented in RTGWG in Prague (after which it could be dispatched to the
appropriate WG).

So, to be sure it wasn¹t missed, I¹m requesting a slot for Prague to
present this!

Thanks, Larry

On 6/25/15, 12:33 PM, "rtgwg on behalf of Jeff Tantsura"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>rtgwg mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg