Subject: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-00.txt

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:14:41 -0400

Hi,

We've posted the first draft produced by the Routing Area YANG
Architecture design team. It covers the so-called device
meta-model.  This draft is driven by the requirements stated in
draft-openconfig-netmod-model-structure-00 and is also and is
derivative of that work.

It is very much a work in progress and we expect to discuss
details, open issues and plans in the RTGWG meeting in Prague and
on the WG mail list.

Lou (and co-authors/dt members)

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject:

I-D Action: draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-00.txt

Date:

Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:56:51 -0700

From:

[email-masked]

Reply-To:

[email-masked]

To:

[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title : Network Device YANG Organizational Model
Authors : Acee Lindem
Lou Berger
Dean Bogdanovic
Christian Hopps
Filename : draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-00.txt
Pages : 28
Date : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
This document presents an approach for organizing YANG models in a
comprehensive structure that defines how individual models may be
composed to configure and operate network infrastructure and
services. The structure is itself represented as a YANG model rooted
at a device, with all of the related component models logically
organized in a way that is operationally intuitive. This document is
derived from work submitted to the IETF by members of the informal
OpenConfig working group of network operators and is a product of the
Routing Area YANG Architecture design team.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt