Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 06:16:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Algorithms for computing Maximally Redundant Trees for IP/LDP Fast-Reroute
        Authors         : Gábor Sándor Enyedi
                          András Császár
                          Alia Atlas
                          Chris Bowers
                          Abishek Gopalan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-07.txt
	Pages           : 125
	Date            : 2015-12-21

Abstract:
   A solution for IP and LDP Fast-Reroute using Maximally Redundant
   Trees is presented in draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture.  This
   document defines the associated MRT Lowpoint algorithm that is used
   in the default MRT profile to compute both the necessary Maximally
   Redundant Trees with their associated next-hops and the alternates to
   select for MRT-FRR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/