Subject: Comments on draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-06

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 17:23:13 +0100

Hi,

Please find below some comments on the draft based on ID nits:

** The abstract seems to contain references 
([I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture]), which it shouldn't. Please 
replace those with straight textual mentions of the documents in question.
** There are 2 instances of too long lines in the document, the longest 
one being 6 characters in excess of 72.
== There are 6 instances of lines with non-RFC5735-compliant IPv4 
addresses in the document. If these are example addresses, they should 
be changed.
== Unused Reference: 'I-D.ietf-mpls-ldp-mrt' is defined on line 5298, 
but no explicit reference was found in the text
== Unused Reference: 'I-D.ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses' is defined 
on line 5309, but no explicit reference was found in the text
== Unused Reference: 'LFARevisited' is defined on line 5334, but no 
explicit reference was found in the text
== Unused Reference: 'LightweightNotVia' is defined on line 5341, but no 
explicit reference was found in the text
== Unused Reference: 'RFC3137' is defined on line 5358, but no explicit 
reference was found in the text
== Unused Reference: 'RFC5286' is defined on line 5369, but no explicit 
reference was found in the text
== Unused Reference: 'RFC5714' is defined on line 5374, but no explicit 
reference was found in the text
== Unused Reference: 'RFC6571' is defined on line 5378, but no explicit 
reference was found in the text
-- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 2327 
(Obsoleted by RFC 4566)
-- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 3137 
(Obsoleted by RFC 6987)

Best regards,
Janos