Subject: Comments on draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-07

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 17:23:05 +0100

Hi,

Please find below some comments on the draft, mainly based on ID nits:

Section 11.2.1 describes a computation algorithm. Moving this section to 
draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm may be considered.

** The abstract seems to contain reference RFC5286, which it shouldn't. 
Please replace those with straight textual mentions of the documents in 
question.
** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5714
-- Unused Reference: RFC2328
-- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 3137 
(Obsoleted by RFC 6987)
== Outdated reference: draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses has been 
published as RFC 6981
== Outdated reference: draft-ietf-rtgwg-ordered-fib has been published 
as RFC 6976

Best regards,
Janos