Subject: Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-rlfa-node-protection-12

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 03:19:38 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-rlfa-node-protection-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-rlfa-node-protection/

There are no remarks associated with this position.

---

From: Pushpasis Sarkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 17:03:11 +0530

Hi Benoit,

I am sorry to say that I have accidentally changed some text in Abstract in
version 12. I have uploaded another version 13 reversing back the changes
but trying to avoid a NIT that was flagging.. So request you to approve
version 13 as well..

Once again I regret the inconvenience caused..

Thanks and regards,
-Pushpasis