Subject: Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 21:24:36 -0800

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the examples in §B.1 use IPv4 addresses exclusively. Please update these
to use all-IPv6 or a mix of IPv4 and IPv6. See
<https://www.iab.org/2016/11/07/iab-statement-on-ipv6/> for details.

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:10:19 +0000

Hi Adam, 
The -10 version includes IPv6 addresses in the examples.  Note that OSPF router-ids and area-ids are represented in dotted-quad format but are not necessarily IPv4 addresses (although it is common for the unique router-id to be based on an IPv4 loopback address). 
Thanks,
Acee 

On 2/8/18, 12:25 AM, "rtgwg on behalf of Adam Roach" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    

    _______________________________________________
    rtgwg mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 12:34:12 -0600

Looks good. Thanks!

/a