Subject: Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 15:01:44 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Russ's Gen-ART review included comments about the "vulnerable parameters" in
the security considerations section in version 5. Version 6 does not seem to
address those comments, nor do I see any response in email. If the authors do
not intend to add the requested information, it would be good to at least say
so (and hopefully explain why) via email.