Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:45:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LFA selection for Multi-Homed Prefixes
        Authors         : Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-02-08

Abstract:
   This document shares experience gained from implementing algorithms
   to determine Loop-Free Alternates for multi-homed prefixes.  In
   particular, this document provides explicit inequalities that can be
   used to evaluate neighbors as a potential alternates for multi-homed
   prefixes.  It also provides detailed criteria for evaluating
   potential alternates for external prefixes advertised by OSPF ASBRs.
   This documents updates and expands some of the "Routing Aspects" as
   specified in Section 6 of RFC 5286.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Uma Chunduri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:50:08 +0000

Dear All,

FYI.

No changes to the content after LC completion; except few idnits as pointed during Shepherd write-up and affiliation changes.

--
Uma C.

-----Original Message-----
From: rtgwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 11:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-06.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg