Subject: Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 21:29:13 -0800

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the examples in Appendix B and its subsections use IPv4 addresses
exclusively. Please update these to use all-IPv6 or a mix of IPv4 and IPv6. See
<https://www.iab.org/2016/11/07/iab-statement-on-ipv6/> for details.

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:54:57 -0500

Look for this change in -07.

Lou

On 2/8/2018 12:29 AM, Adam Roach wrote:
> _