Subject: Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 09:17:48 -0800

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This document references/augments rfc7223.  It should reference rfc7223bis
instead.  The examples in Appendix B still show the interfaces-state subtree,
but the main text doesn't.  Are there any other changes in rfc7223bis that
would impact this document?

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 00:52:39 +0000

Hi Alvaro, 

On 2/6/18, 12:18 PM, "rtgwg on behalf of Alvaro Retana" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    

I've fixed all the references to RFC7223 and RFC8022. I've also collapsed all the examples and tree diagrams to single routing and interface trees. 

Thanks,
Acee 

    _______________________________________________
    rtgwg mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:30:12 -0500

Hi Alvaro,

On 2/6/2018 12:17 PM, Alvaro Retana wrote:
> instead.
This has been done in rev -06 of the document (kudos to Acee)
> The examples in Appendix B still show the interfaces-state subtree,
> but the main text doesn't.
Acee handled this too in the update.

>   Are there any other changes in rfc7223bis that

Don't think so.
Thanks for the comments!
Lou