Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 12:32:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Model for Network Instances
        Authors         : Lou Berger
                          Christan Hopps
                          Acee Lindem
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-11.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a network instance module.  This module can be
   used to manage the virtual resource partitioning that may be present
   on a network device.  Examples of common industry terms for virtual
   resource partitioning are Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF)
   instances and Virtual Switch Instances (VSIs).

   The YANG model in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture defined in I-D.ietf-netmod-revised-datastores.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 20:41:24 +0000

One more change to example tree diagram to reflect an imminent structure change to ietf-ospf.yang. 

On 3/1/18, 3:36 PM, "rtgwg on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    
    _______________________________________________
    rtgwg mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg