Subject: Re: [**EXTERNAL**] WG adoption poll for draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

From: "Duncan, Ian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 13:43:38 +0000

Hello –

I support WG adoption.

Best .. Ian

From: rtgwg <[email-masked]> on behalf of Chris Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 10:30
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: WG adoption poll for draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

RTGWG,

Jeff and I think it makes sense to adopt draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa
as a working group document.

There has been a lot of useful discussion about this draft on the list..  However, the text of the
draft has not been modified to reflect a good deal of valid feedback from reviewers.
We intend to address this issue if and when the draft becomes a working group document.

Please indicate your support or opposition to the adoption of this draft.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please respond to this email stating
whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.   The response needs to be sent to the
RTGWG mailing list. The document will not advance to the next stage until a response has
been received from each author and each individual that has contributed to the document.

At this point, the document has the following IPR disclosure associated with it.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3068/

This adoption poll will end on August 24th.

Thanks,
Chris and Jeff