Subject: Re: I-D Action: draft-acee-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-07.txt

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 10:46:37 +0000

Another YANG I-D from the Routing Area; I wonder what I will find if I
browse it:-)

- Abstract contains a [Reference]

- No reference for YANG Tree Diagrams

- No mention of the current YANG 1.1 RFC

- No YANG version statement in the module

- No mention of NMDA in the body of the I-D (but it does appear in the
YANG Module)

- No references for the imported modules and the RFC in question do not
appear in the I-D Normative References

- YANG module references RFC8242 which does not appear in the I-D
Normative References

- RFC 6536 is obsolete

- I wonder at the choice of prefix for this module - since the module is
all about extensions to the rib, then naming it just 'rib' seems
misleading.

Tom Petch

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 14:03:17 +0000

Hi Tom, 
We knew we had some of these to address before asking for working group adoption but you have pointed out others that we missed. I agree we need a better prefix with expectation that this will probably not be the last augmentation to ietf-routing.yang. 
Thanks Again, 
Acee and Yingzhen

On 8/2/18, 6:46 AM, "tom petch" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    

    

    
    - RFC 6536 is obsolete

    Tom Petch