Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-03.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 15:38:48 -0700

Dear All,
the new version includes the reference to draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam/> and the
brief of what has been proposed for Active OAM in Geneve.
Much appreciate your comments, questions, and suggestions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 3:23 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-03.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify
Revision:       03
Title:          Identification of Overlay Operations, Administration, and
Maintenance (OAM)
Document date:  2019-08-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-03

Abstract:
   This document analyzes how the presence of Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) control command and/or special
   data is identified in some overlay networks and an impact on the
   choice of identification may have on OAM functionality.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat