Subject: Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 10:44:30 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my DISCUSS. I think the disclaimer in Section 6 about
default address selection is sufficient to address remaining concerns about the
use of the term "host" throughout Section 6. I think Section 6 might be
slightly improved if the section headings that talk about "source address
selection" instead said "default source address selection."

I agree with the Gen-ART reviewer that a forward reference to Section 8.3 in
the last sentence of Section 6.7.1 would be useful.

---

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 11:28:15 +1000

I've submitted the updated version:
- the section headings in Section 6 are updated;
- a sentence is added to the end of Section 6.7.1 with a reference to
Section 8.3

Thank you for your comments!

-- 
sincerely yours,
Jen Linkova a.k.a Furry
Network Engineer

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 22:12:55 -0400

Thanks!
Alissa

> On Aug 1, 2019, at 9:28 PM, Jen Linkova <[email-masked]> wrote:
>