Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-31.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 15:52:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Policy
        Authors         : Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Acee Lindem
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-31.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2021-08-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   routing policies in a vendor-neutral way.  The model provides a
   generic routing policy framework which can be extended for specific
   routing protocols using the YANG 'augment' mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-31

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-31

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/