Subject: John Scudder's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-30: (with COMMENT)

From: John Scudder via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 18:11:07 -0700

John Scudder has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-30: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the acks you have a misspelling: “Chris Bower” should be “Chris Bowers”.

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 20:47:47 +0000

Hi John,

On 8/11/21, 9:11 PM, "John Scudder via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Yingzhen fixed this when addressing Ben's comments. 

Thanks,
Acee