Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-02.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:19:06 -0700

Dear All,
the new version now completely aligns the draft with the "Active router"
terminology.
Always greatly appreciate your comments and questions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 7:16 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-02.txt
To: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Gyan Mishra <
[email-masked]>, Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd
Revision:       02
Title:          Applicability of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
for Multi-point Networks in Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
Document date:  2022-03-31
Group:          rtgwg
Pages:          6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-02.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-02

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) for multipoint networks to provide Virtual Router
   Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) with sub-second convergence of the Active
   router and defines the extension to bootstrap point-to-multipoint BFD
   session.

   This draft updates RFC 5798.

The IETF Secretariat