Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:16:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multi-point Networks in Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-03-31

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) for multipoint networks to provide Virtual Router
   Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) with sub-second convergence of the Active
   router and defines the extension to bootstrap point-to-multipoint BFD
   session.

   This draft updates RFC 5798.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts