Subject: [sacm] New Draft on Assessment Protocols

From: Stephen Hanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:06:05 -0400

Folks,

I have posted a new Internet-Draft that points out some existing
protocols that address the call in the SACM BOF charter for the
development of "continuous assessment interfaces". You may think
that you know about all of these but I bet that you don't! I also
included a suggested list of next steps in this area. The draft is
only seven pages long and really only three pages of content so
it's a quick read. Please look it over and comment on the list.
The link is below.

I'd like to request some time on the SACM BOF agenda to talk
about the ideas and information included in this I-D. Such a
discussion should really help us figure out how to make progress
on this part of the project.

Thanks,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 1:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-hanna-sacm-assessment-protocols-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Standard Assessment Protocols and Formats for SACM
	Author(s)       : Steve Hanna
	Filename        : draft-hanna-sacm-assessment-protocols-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   The draft charter for the SACM BOF at IETF 85 calls for the
   development of "continuous assessment interfaces". This draft points
   out several existing documents that provide a good start in this
   area.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hanna-sacm-assessment-protocols

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hanna-sacm-assessment-protocols-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: "Moriarty, Kathleen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:31:53 -0400

Thank you, Steve!

If anyone else is planning to submit -00 draft, today is the deadline for the Atlanta meeting.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2012, at 3:10 PM, "Stephen Hanna" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> sacm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm
>