Subject: [sacm] Milestones changed for sacm WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:09:52 -0700

Deleted milestone "Initial submission of an Internet-Draft on Use
Cases".

Deleted milestone "Initial submission of an Internet-Draft on
Requirements taking into consideration RFC5706 and RFC3535".

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of the Internet-Draft on Use
Cases for consideration as Informational RFC", set description to
"Submit SACM Architecture Internet-Draft for consideration as
Standards-track RFC".

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of the Internet-Draft on
Requirements for consideration as Informational RFC", set description
to "Submit protocol and data format for retrieving configuration and
policy information for driving data collection and analysis
Internet-Draft to the IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard",
set due date to September 2014 from April 2014.

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of the Internet-Draft on
SACM Architecture for consideration as Informational RFC", set
description to "Submit protocol and data format for collecting
endpoint posture Internet-Draft to the IESG for consideration as
Proposed Standard", set due date to September 2014 from April 2014.

Deleted milestone "Submission to the IESG of the Internet-Draft for a
protocol and data format for retrieving configuration and policy
information for driving data collection and analysis for consideration
as standards-track RFC".

Deleted milestone "Submission to the IESG of the Internet-Draft a
protocol and data format for collecting actual endpoint posture for
consideration as standards-track RFC".

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/sacm/charter/