Subject: [sacm] SACM WG Virtual Interim Meeting, 9 February 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:31:07 -0800

The SACM Working Group will hold a virtual interim meeting on Monday, 
February 9, between 10AM and noon EST (1500-1700 UTC). 

------------------------------------------------------------------

SACM
Monday, February 9, 2015
7:00 am  |  Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)  |  2 hr
 
Join WebEx meeting:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=me6b5c19af8bff57de91bc774f18e7a65
Meeting number:	823 993 527
Meeting password:	1234
 
Join by phone
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 823 993 527
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=291916977&tollFree=1
Toll-free calling restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
 
Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=me411e7e4ea3e92dbc6dee600a6175a14
 
Can't join the meeting? Contact support:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the 
session.