Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 19:35:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Architecture
        Authors         : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Lisa Lorenzin
                          Ira E McDonald
                          Aaron Woland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-01-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the SACM reference architecture for
   standardization of interfaces, protocols and information models
   related to security automation and continuous monitoring.  It
   describes the basic architecture, components and their interfaces
   defined to enable the collection, acquisition and verification of
   Posture and Posture Assessments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/