Subject: [sacm] Document Action: 'Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Requirements' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-18.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 12:31:38 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Requirements'
  (draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-18.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Security Automation and Continuous
Monitoring Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Kathleen Moriarty and Eric Rescorla.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/

Technical Summary

   This document defines the scope and set of requirements for the
   Secure Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) architecture, data
   model and transport protocols.  The requirements and scope are based
   on the agreed upon use cases.

Working Group Summary

   The working group has consensus to publish this document.  
   They have decided that they would like it published as an 
   informational draft, as planned from the working group inception.
   There preference was this over use of a wiki or an expired draft. 

Document Quality

   The document sets forth the requirements for SACM, as such
   there are no implementations of this draft.

Personnel

   Karen O'Donoghue is the Document Shepherd and 
   Kathleen Moriarty is the Responsible Area Director.