Subject: [sacm] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 07:55:03 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-17: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my DISCUSS position and other comments. I am clearing my
DISCUSS under the expectation that an upcoming revision will include the
changes that have been discussed in email. I am keeping the first comment below
for posterity, but I don't expect any action on it.

- I agree with the other abstain positions that the content in this draft
doesn't seem to warrant publication as an RFC. I'm not going to abstain over
it, since I think that sort of discussion should occur at charter or milestone
adoption time.