Subject: [sacm] Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (sacm) WG Virtual Meeting: 2018-12-18

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 07:34:43 -0800

The Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (sacm) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2018-12-18 from 15:00 to 16:15 UTC.

Agenda:
1.  Administrative and Agenda Bashing

2.  ROLLIE Software Descriptor Extension
    https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor/

3.  SACM Architecture (Montville/Munyan)
    https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/

4.  Terminology (Birkholz/Montville)
    https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/

5.  Concise Software Identifiers (COSWID) (Birkholz/Waltermire)
     https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

6.  Endpoint Posture Collection (ECP) (Birkholz)
    https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp/

7.  AOB (Any Other Business)

Information about remote participation:

Topic: SACM Virtual Interim Meeting
Time: Dec 18, 2018 3:00 PM GMT
Join Zoom Meeting: https://isoc.zoom.us/j/653012550  
One tap mobile: 
  +16465588656,,653012550# US (New York) 
  +16699006833,,653012550# US (San Jose)  
Dial by your location:
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) 
Meeting ID: 653 012 550 
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aiFOZ9Ap2