Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:10:23 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Securely Available Credentials Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Securely Available Credentials Protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Farrell
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-03.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2002-9-27
	
This document describes an SRP-based protocol for securely available
credentials. Discussion of this draft is taking place on the SACRED
mailing list of the IETF SACRED working group (see
http://www.imc.org/ietf-sacred for subscription information).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:49:20 +0100

Folks,

This (long overdue, sorry) draft should fix the open issues
previusly discussed on the list and also contains the suggested 
replacement scheme (for SRP).

If, I did this perfectly, then it'd be pretty much time for
last call, but I most likely I messed up somewhere:-)

Regards,
Stephen.

[email-masked] wrote:
>   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

-- 
____________________________________________________________
Stephen Farrell         				   
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:[email-masked]
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com

---

From: "Nystrom, Magnus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:59:19 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

All,

The framework document has now been submitted to the area directors
and the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC. Thanks to
everyone involved in this document.

-- Magnus