Subject: implementing the SACRED protocol

From: Jim Basney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:10:01 -0500

Hello,

I'm thinking of implementing the SACRED protocol.  Are there any 
recommendations for implementers that I should be aware of outside of 
<draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-bss-08.txt>?  Are there any Intellectual 
Property issues I should be aware of?  Are there any existing 
implementations or implementations in progress at this time?

-Jim

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:29:28 +0100

Hi Jim,

Sorry for the delay.

Currently there aren't many implementers as far as I know, so
there are no good recommendations.

To the best of my recollection there are no IPR concerns with
the sacred protocol - but of course you can never tell in
that space!

Regards,
Stephen.