Subject: [sami] Welcome to SETIT - Activation Login with the appropiate link

From: "Pr. Med Salim BOUHLEL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 12:48:09 +0100

Dear Member ;

Welcome to the International conference SETIT: Sciences of Electronics,
Technologies of Information and Telecommunications

To activate your account, please click on the link below: 

http://www.setit.rnu.tn/register.php?key=tra23247c2FtaUBpZXRmLm9yZw==

 

Login parameters: 

Username login (email): 

[email-masked] 

Password:

existe

 

When you are logged, you can:

*	Joining the conference Events
*	Join the scientific Commitee
*	Submit your Paper
*	Participate without Paper
*	Change your personal data and password

For any farther information or questions please contact us on:
http://www.setit.rnu.tn/ <http://www.setit.rnu.tn/contactus.php>  or by e-mail
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  or by phone number: +216 20 20
00 05 

Sincerly, 
Organisation Commitee
http://www.setit.rnu.tn/

Please keep this email which contains your access parameters