Subject: JOB: NYC: Cyrus SASL Expert needed ASAP

From: Kandidates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:30:58 -0500

JOB: NYC: Cyrus SASL Expert needed ASAP

Rate: Open - Name Your Price (if you have the skills)

Skills: Cyrus Electronic Mail, SASL, Sendmail, Postfix, Squirrel Main, Spam
Assassin 

Description: I need a world renownd expert in ISP email systems available
on-site ASAP.  We are in the process of converting over 36,000 email
accounts into a completely new invironment that includes POP and SMTP mail
accounts.  At this time we are having serious problems with the SASL daemon
that is used to authenticate to our registration systems, both email and
portal.  I need to have someone that can work around the clock and help or
backup the staff I have working on this now.

Here are the areas of expertise we need:

Cyrus Electronic Mail
SASL 
The Simple Authentication and Security Layer, is a generic mechanism for
protocols to accomplish authentication. Since protocols (such as SMTP or
IMAP) use SASL, it is a natural place for code sharing between applications.
Some notable applications that use SASL include Sendmail (versions 8.10.0
and higher) and Cyrus imapd (versions 1.6.0 and higher).
Sendmail 
Postfix 
Squirrel Main 
Spam Assassin 

Rate: DOE,   Job Type: Contract,   Start Date: 3/17/2004,   Number Of
Openings: 1,   Location: NYC

Please email text resume to [email-masked]