Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 19:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Threat Scope
	Author(s)       : D. McPherson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-03-02

Source Address Validation Improvement (SAVI) effort aims to
complement ingress filtering with finer-grained, standardized IP
source address validation.  This document describes threats enabled
by IP source address spoofing both in the global and finer-grained
context, describes currently available solutions and challenges, and
provides a starting point analysis for finer-grained (host
granularity) anti-spoofing work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 22:55:06 -0500

As per this announcement that went to the SAVI list, there is a new 
verison of the threats document.
This addresses, to the best of our ability, and within the agreements of 
the working group, the comments received during the WG last call.

Chairs, I believe it is back to you.
Joel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-04.txt
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 19:15:01 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements 
Working Group of the IETF.