Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Source Address Validation Improvement Framework
	Author(s)       : J. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-03-12

The Source Address Validation Improvement method was developed to
complement ingress filtering with finer-grained, standardized IP
source address validation.  This document describes and motivates the
design of the SAVI method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-framework-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:26:43 +0800

Dear WG members,
A new version of savi-framework was submitted based on comments received 
during WGLC
Thanks to people who provide valuable comments.

thanks,
Jun Bi

-----原始邮件----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 6:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-framework-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements 
Working Group of the IETF.

_______________________________________________
savi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savi