Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 04:56:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Source Address Validation Improvement Framework
	Author(s)       : Jianping Wu
                          Jun Bi
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Fred Baker
                          Christian Vogt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-framework-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-26

   The Source Address Validation Improvement method was developed to
   complement ingress filtering with finer-grained, standardized IP
   source address validation.  This document describes and motivates the
   design of the SAVI method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-framework-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-framework-05.txt