Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-send-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 01:38:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SEND-based Source-Address Validation Implementation
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Alberto Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-send-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-10-04

   This memo describes SEND SAVI, a mechanism to provide source address
   validation using the SEND protocol.  The proposed mechanism is
   intended to complement ingress filtering techniques to provide a
   finer granularity on the control of the source addresses used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-send-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-send-06.txt