Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-mix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:29:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI for Mixed Address Assignment Methods Scenario
	Author(s)       : Jun Bi
                          Guang Yao
                          Joel M. Halpern
                          Eric Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-mix-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-26

   This document reviews how multiple address discovery methods can
   coexist in a single SAVI device and collisions are resolved when the
   same binding entry is discovered by two or more methods.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-mix-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-mix-01.txt