Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-mix-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 20:44:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SAVI for Mixed Address Assignment Methods Scenario
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Guang Yao
                          Joel M. Halpern
                          Eric Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-mix-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-05-15

Abstract:
   This document reviews how multiple address discovery methods can
   coexist in a single SAVI device and collisions are resolved when the
   same binding entry is discovered by two or more methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-mix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-mix-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-mix-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/