Subject: [savi] Alia Atlas' No Objection on draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 15:08:03 -0800

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-mix/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a number of acronyms that could use expansion or a reference
for the first time they are used (CGA, DAD are the 2 I caught).  This
will probably be caught by the RFC Editor, but help sooner might be
useful.

I'm fairly certain that Joel Halpern hasn't worked at Newbridge Networks
for quite a few years...

---

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:58:27 +0800

Dear Alia,

Many thanks for your editorial comments !

Best Regards,

Jun Bi
 
From: Alia Atlas
Date: 2016-11-30 07:08
To: The IESG
CC: savi-chairs; draft-ietf-savi-mix; savi; jeanmichel.combes
Subject: [savi] Alia Atlas' No Objection on draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: (with COMMENT)
Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: No Objection

 

_______________________________________________
savi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savi