Subject: [savi] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 11:57:05 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-mix/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

= Abstract =

The phrase "must be used" sounds too prescriptive. I think something
along the following lines would be more accurate:

In networks that use multiple techniques for address assignment, the
spoofing of addresses assigned by each technique can be prevented using
the appropriate Source Address Validation Improvement (SAVI) methods.

---

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 15:01:23 +0800

Dear Alissa,

Many thanks for your editorial comments !

Best Regards,

Jun Bi
 
From: Alissa Cooper
Date: 2016-11-30 03:57
To: The IESG
CC: draft-ietf-savi-mix; savi-chairs; jeanmichel.combes; savi
Subject: Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: (with COMMENT)
Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: No Objection

 
 
= Abstract =