Subject: [savi] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 02:51:57 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-mix/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably Ben caught them already but there are a few cases where there
should be an upper letter SHOULD instead of a lower latter should.

---

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 22:58:35 +0800

Dear Mirja,

Many thanks for your comment.

Best Regards,

Jun Bi
 
发件人： Mirja Kuehlewind
发送时间： 2016-11-30 18:51
收件人： The IESG
抄送： savi-chairs; draft-ietf-savi-mix; savi; jeanmichel.combes
主题： [savi]Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: (with COMMENT)
Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-savi-mix-14: No Objection

 

_______________________________________________
savi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savi