Subject: What has happened to the Jan Deadline?

From: Alan Knowles <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 22:58:49 +0800

Hi,

According to the Charter, The LDAP schema registry was supposted to be
going now, Is there someone actively developing this now?

The main reason to ask, is that I have done about 1/2 the work towards
this.. 

 http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k/ldap/top.html

It uses an LDAP database to store the existing schemas, and these pages
are a set of flat files generated from this.

At present I dont have the resources - like a full time net connection,
or finnacial to keep developing this on a full time basis..

If someone is already working on this? - There is not too much point in
continuing?? - however - if not, Do any of the companies that are
represented on this group feel like sponsoring this little project?????

Anyway, I'm open to ideas..

Regards

Alan

-- 
------------------// Alan's Signature //--------------------
If the answer's not at http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k , then 
let me know, 'CAUSE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!
-----------// Alan's Linux Infomation Center //-------------