Subject: [Sdn] CFP: Special session on Software-Defined Networking

From: Winston Seah <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 22:43:54 +1200

Call for papers - special session on SDN in 10th ICICS, Singapore

I like to extend our invitation to you to submit papers to the
special session on Software-Defined Networking at the 10th
International Conference on Information, Communication and Signal
processing, which will be held on 2-4 December 2015 in the Mandarin
Orchard Hotel, Singapore. ICICS 2015 is endorsed by the IEEE
Singapore Section and 3 IEEE local chapters, and financially
sponsored by National Instruments, Singapore Technologies, Keysight
Technologies (formerly Agilent) and NXP. The conference proceedings
will be indexed in the IEEE Xplore.

To submit paper(s) to the SDN special session, please visit http://www.icics.org/
and click on "For Authors" then "Submit to Special Session". Use the
following Login ID and Password to access the Special Session
Submission page:

Login ID – 2015SS01

Password – A9EFCBC4

Finally, click "Click here to submit your Paper".

Upon successful submission, a new set of LoginID and Password will
be sent to you for managing your submitted paper.

We look forward to receiving your research papers and meeting you in
ICICS 2015.

Submission deadline for this special session is 15 August 2015.

Best regards,

Winston Seah and Andreas Kassler

--
Winston Seah, Dr.Eng., SMIEEE, MACM
Professor of Network Engineering
Postgraduate Research Coordinator
School of Engineering and Computer Science
Victoria University of Wellington
P.O. Box 600, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
URL: https://ecs.victoria.ac.nz/Main/WinstonSeah
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: +64 4 463 5233 (ext: 8493)
Fax: +64 4 463 5045

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Kassler
Computer Science Department - Telematics
Universitetsgatan 2
SE-65188 Karlstad
Sweden
Tel.: ++46 (0)54 700-2168
Fax: ++46 (0)54 700-1828
eMail: [email-masked]
skype: andreaskassler
MSN: [email-masked]
Web: www.cs.kau.se/~andreask