Subject: [Sdn] [bmwg] Request for your comments on SDN Controller Benchmarking Drafts

From: "Bhuvan \(Veryx Technologies\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:03:13 +0530

Dear BMWG & SDNRG members,

Thank you very much for providing your valuable comments and support for
this work. We have updated the draft about SDN Controller benchmarking
addressing comments received in the mailing list. The latest drafts can be
found here:

draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-term-01
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-term-0
1> 

draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth-01
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth-0
1> 

Summary of Changes - Terminology Document:

1.       Removed a few terminologies ( e.g., SDN Nodes etc.,) that are
already defined in RFC 7426 and added references for that RFC. The is based
on feedback from Al Morton, Adrian and Mohamed Boucadair 

2.       Added test setup information based on Scott's feedback

Summary of Changes - Methodology Document:

1.           Added requirements for Test Emulator and added some texts for
test repeatability. This is based on feedback from Scott, Al and Doug
Montgomery.

### We are still considering a solution for comments received from Marius G
about summarizing test results in terms of Average vs Median .

We would love to hear any further comments/queries on these drafts.

Thanks,

Authors