Subject: [Sdn] Call for Book Chapter Proposals: User-Centric and Information-Centric Networking and Services Access Networks and Emerging Perspectives

From: Bala Krishna Maddali <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:21:24 +0530

.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                              CALL FOR BOOK CHAPTER
PROPOSALS

                                   User-Centric and Information-Centric
Networking and Services
                                                 Access Networks and
Emerging Perspectives
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Book Chapter Proposal => Submission Due Date: 30 June 2016 (Extended).
___________________________________________________________

URL:  https://ucicns.wordpress.com/

Editor of  the Book "User-Centric and Information-Centric Networking and
Services - Access Networks and Emerging Perspectives" invites chapter
proposal submissions containing Original, High Quality Ideas that are
relevant to the scope of the book. The book will MAINLY focus on Technology
Developments based on UCN and ICN with respect to access networks and
emerging trends. The book is mainly intended for post graduate students,
research scholars, academics, industry and research lab scientists. The
objective of this book is to provide state-of-art research results and
emerging trends related to User-Centric Networking and Information-Centric
Networking and Services.

Experienced Authors and Contributors (in the field of UCN, ICN and relevant
fields) may kindly submit their chapter proposals. All chapter proposals
that confirm to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated
based on originality, technical and research content, depth, correctness,
relevance to scope of the book and readability. International Publishers
(USA) to approve the chapter proposals.

For details the following web site may kindly be referred:
------------------------------------------------------------------

                       URL:  https://ucicns.wordpress.com/

TOPICS OF INTEREST
--------------------------

Papers describing original, previously unpublished research work,
experimental efforts, practical experiences, industrial and commercial
developments in all aspects of User-Centric and Information-Centric
Networking and Services - Access Networks and Emerging Perspectives are
solicited. Potential topics include, but are not limited to the following
areas of interest:

1. User-Centric Networking (UCN)
    • Types of Users and Connectivity models
    • User Centric Switching and Load Balancing
    • Resource Allocation in UCN
    • Cognitive and Cooperative Communications Using UCN
    • Security and Privacy in UCN
    • UCN in Mobile and Wireless Networks
    • UCN Applications and Services
2. Information-Centric Networking (ICN)
    • ICN Design and Connectivity Models
    • Naming and Addressing in ICN
    • Content-Centric Networking
    • Service-Centric Networking
    • Cognitive Communications Using ICN
    • ICN in Mobile and Wireless Networks
    • ICN Applications and Services
3. Device-Centric Networking (DCN)
    • Stationary and Mobile Device-centric Attributes
    • Address-Centric Networking
    • Device-Centric Interfaces
    • Device to Device Communication
    • Machine to Machine Communications
    • Resource and Energy Constraints in DCN
    • Cognitive Communications Using DCN
    • DCN in Mobile and Wireless Networks
    • DCN Applications and Services
4. Storage-Centric Networking (SCN)
    • Storage Systems and Sub-storage Systems
    • PAN, LAN and MAN based Storage-Centric Systems
    • Intelligent Storage Systems and Storage Virtualization
    • Cognitive Communications Using SCN
    • SCN in Mobile and Wireless Networks
    • SCN Applications and Services
5. Cloud-Centric Networking (CCN)
    • Cloud-Centric Design and Connectivity Models
    • Multi-Cloud Networking
    • Virtualization in CCN
    • Resource Sharing and Mobility Models in CCN
    • Cognitive Communications Using CCN
    • CCN in Mobile and Wireless Networks
    • CCN Applications and Services
6. Internet of Things (IoT)-Centric Networking (IoTN)
    • IoT in UCN and ICN
    • IoT in DCN and SCN
    • IoT in CCN
    • Resource Constraints in IoTCN
    • Cognitive Communications Using IoTN
    • IoTCN in Mobile and Wireless Networks
    • IoTCN Applications and Services
7. Management of Centric Systems
8. Services and Applications of Centric Systems
    • Business Models and Services
    • Case Study
        o UCN and ICN in Social Networking
        o UCN and ICN in Health Care Applications
        o UCN and ICN in Real-time Applications
        o UCN and ICN in Engineering and Technology Applications
        o UCN and ICN in E-Commerce and M-Commerce

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER PROPOSAL SUBMISSION: Instructions and Format
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Proposal  Length
-------------------------------

Researchers, Practitioners, Scientists, Academic and Industry Personnel are
invited to submit their chapter proposals of nearly 3-4 pages with a
DETAILED TABLE OF CONTENTS (with section, sub-section, etc.).  The
submitted paper must be formatted using single column, 1.5" spacing and 11
Times Roman font.  Authors may kindly submit in Word or PDF Format. The
Contributory Authors may kindly submit a short biography of 15 lines and
mention their current affiliation (working organization, location, country,
etc).

Chapter Proposal Submission
-----------------------------------

The Chapter Proposal may kindly be sent to the Editor M. Bala Krishna,
E-Mail: [email-masked] ON/BEFORE 30 June 2016 (Extended).

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMPLETE CHAPTER Submission Instructions and Format
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors of ACCEPTED CHAPTER PROPOSAL may kindly submit their full chapter
detailed as follows. Each manuscript should be written in English in a
tutorial manner with enough details so that it can be easily accessible for
the readers outside the specialty of the area. Expected manuscript length:
25-30 pages (9,500 to 12,500 words). The formatting style must be followed
using Word or Latex format as given by the publisher.

For details the following web site may kindly be referred:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            URL:  https://ucicns.wordpress.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book Chapter Proposal => Submission Due Date: 30 June 2016 (Extended).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.