Subject: [Sdn] SLALOM - Feedback request

From: "Aimilia Bantouna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 18:15:28 +0300

------ Please accept our apologies for cross-posting-------

SLALOM project aims at delivering legal model terms and technical model
specifications for cloud SLAs so as to facilitate the adoption of cloud
computing technology. To this end, it attempts to reach consensus among all
involved stakeholders (cloud providers, cloud adopters, legal
representatives, regulation and research representatives). SLALOM's approach
is to set out from both the provider and adopter perspective for each
clause, with a suggested SLALOM form of wording. Our vision is to deliver
simple, fair and transparent SLA terms that can be adopted (partially or in
total) by the stakeholders of cloud computing technology. 

Following my previous emails with respect to the SLALOM project, and being
at the final phase of the project, we would like to ask for your feedback on
the SLALOM model. 

You may provide your feedback using the link
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ar6kp05WiUTVieBQ12zEZF6IxS5k1g.

Feel free to forward this email to your colleagues or any partners you think
he may be interested.

Thank you in advance for your feedback,

On behalf of the SLALOM consortium,

Aimilia Bantouna

--

Aimilia Bantouna

Research Engineer

University of Piraeus

Department of Digital Systems

Telecommunication Networks and integrated Services (TNS) Laboratory