Subject: [Sdn] I-D Action: draft-irtf-sdnrg-pop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 10:52:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Software Defined Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Programming Model for Protocol Oblivious Forwarding SDN Networks
        Author          : Ye Tian
	Filename        : draft-irtf-sdnrg-pop-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-01-04

Abstract:
   This document presents POP, a Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
   programming model for the Protocol Oblivious Forwarding (POF)
   network. POF is an SDN forwarding plane technology proposed by
   Huawei. A POF forwarding element (FE) does no need to understand the
   packet format, and can be programmed to support new forwarding
   protocols. POP enables user to define forwarding protocols and
   program the POF SDN network on the centralized control plane with
   algorithmic policies that are expressed with high-level programming
   languages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-sdnrg-pop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-sdnrg-pop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/