Subject: [seamoby] Re: [seamoby-paging] Re: Minutes of the teleconference on Wed. 03 /13

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:23:27 -0600

I did post the paging meeting minutes Behcet.   BTW, I am both Phil's :-)
Sorry for the confusion.  The  minutes were posted  to the main SeaMoby list.
I can understand your confusion Behcet.

The following was MY choice which I thought was a good one:

"Design team meeting minutes MUST always be posted to the MAIN
WG list so that the WHOLE WG is CROSS informed regularly."

Bad idea?  Many WG members seem to think so for some reason?  Yet,
none have stepped forward to say why?  Other WG members think it
is a good idea.  Time for a hum?  I don't now.  Up to Pat and Allison or
Scott.

I am CC'ing  this to  Pat and Allison because I am tired of all the whining
directed at me about meeting minutes.  Your mail was not whining Behcet
you were rightfully confused, and I take responsibility for it.  The whining
has occured in the actual teleconferences. I would like the process of design
team minutes to be settled once and for all please.

Thank you,

Phil Neumiller

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:32:43 -0500

Phil, my apologies. The problem is that I do not receive the mails sent to the
main list, although I thought that I had registered to the main mailing list. I
receive seamoby-mm and seamoby-paging posts.

--
Behcet Sarikaya
Network Strategy Group, Mobile Networking Team
Alcatel USA M/S CTO2
1201 E. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75081-1936 USA
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: (972) 996-5075 Fax: (972) 996 5174