Subject: [seamoby] RE: mondays conference call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:40:39 +0200

Hi Gary,

> The first meeting will be Monday, March 12. The agenda remains the
> same, with the addition of a new item to determine there is a 
> consensus to select a new team leader. Although at this point, I am 
> unclear as to what constitutes a consensus.

Does this mean that you are stepping down?	

Also, about the change of times - this is a good thing, as I didn't
get the announcement of the conference call until this (Monday)
morning.

thanks,
John

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:02:14 -0800 (PST)

> Does this mean that you are stepping down?

Not that I am aware of....
	
> get the announcement of the conference call until this (Monday)

Yes, and I appologize. I had to take down the list due to some denial of
service attacks from a site in Korea. I really need to figure out how to get
back on track :(

PatC