Subject: [seamoby] No I-D action yet

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 14:01:34 -0600

Seamoby folks,
  I submitted an I-D draft-sarikaya-seamoby-paging-requirements-00.txt
which has been revolving at 3,600 rpm on IETF and its mirror site disks.

So far no official I-D Action email has been issued by IETF. I do expect
that
it will be soon.
  Your comments are welcome.

--
Behcet

---

From: James Kempf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:33:35 -0800 (PST)

Behcet,

I have been trying to get a discussion of paging requirements on the
seamoby-paging list. Your draft is a good start, however, I think the
draft needs some clean up and we need to make sure that the requirements
collected from other memebers of the design team are also included. Would you 
like to be the requirements draft editor? 

If so, then I would suggest that you take the time slot for "ongoing
work" to present the state of the requirements discussion on the
seamoby-paging list, including your draft.

		jak

---

From: Patrice Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:26:44 -0800

Could we restrict discussions to a single list? Cross-posting is a good idea when
announcing new on-going work, but it seems silly for everyone to receive two
copies of e-mails like the one below.

Please prune recipient lists when replying to a cross-posted e-mail.

PatC