Subject: RE: [seamoby] Paging requirements phase #3

From: "Shahrier, Sharif M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:50:24 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: James Kempf [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 1:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [seamoby] Paging requirements phase #2

draft-sarikaya-seamoby-paging-requirements-00.txt

THIS DRAFT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE I-D ARCHIVES.

HOWEVER, I AM EXTREMELY PUZZULED HOW THIS I-D COULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AS A
WORKING GROUP DRAFT ON THE "REQUIREMENTS" PHASE BEFORE ALL THE INTERESTED
PEOPLE HAD TIME TO READ IT BEFOREHAND AND VOICED THEIR OPPINIONS. IT IS ALSO
SURPRISING TO ME THAT NO OTHER CANDIDATE DRAFTS HAD BEEN CONSIDERED AS
ALTERNATIVES AND THEIR RELATIVE MERITS AND DE-MERITS HAD BEEN DEBATED BY ALL
THE INTERESTED PARTIES. I FOLLOW THE SEAMOBY WORKING GROUP SEVERAL TIMES A
DAY, AND I HAD NOT SEEN ANY DISCUSSIONS ON THIS ISSUE. THANK YOU.

SHARIF SHAHRIER

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:00:35 -0800 (PST)

Um, Sharif, this looks to be an individual
submission.  If it were a working group draft, it
would start draft-ietf-seamoby-[...]

	    Mike