Subject: [seamoby] Mis-understandings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:26:37 -0600

I don't usually apologize.  I am going to now.  I want each and every person
on this list to know that I have the deepest trust and respect for our chair and
all our
leaders and old timers on this group.

Since I left my co-chair position of the SeaMoby group you may have noticed that
I have in general become kind of become a butt head or much worse of a ____
(fill in  your favorite pejoritive).  Forgive me for this.  I will work for
change.

I want to apologize for my rants and spam to the list.  I want to apologize for
stupid
unfounded accusations and stupid remarks.  I hope to continue to contribute to
the
technical arguments on the list in the future.

I look forward to an improved working relationship with all and realize this
will take
much effort on my part since its primarly a growth issue for me.  BTW, guys this
is what happens to old programmers that sit debugging code in a cubicle for
a couple decades.

Sincerely,

Phil Neumiler