Subject: [seamoby] Self introduction, aka "The FNG sticks his head out."

From: Mark Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:44:13 -0700

Hello everyone, my name is Mark Smith.  I work as a network engineer 
with Hat Horan at COM DEV Wireless in San Luis Obispo, California. I'll 
be spending time on the SeaMoby lists in the future and just wanted to 
poke my head out and introduce myself before I dive into conversation.

My background is IP network design, systems administration and a bit of 
programming.  In addition, I'm a bit of a Security Freak(tm) in my spare 
time.  I have to confess, however, that I'm relatively new to the whole 
IETF bit; please be kind if I start asking stupid questions.  :)

I've been lurking for the past week or two and probably will for a bit 
longer, but you'll (hopefully) see me participating once I get a bit of 
(pardon the pun) context on where we are in the conversations.

Y'all are welcome to get ahold of me at the following contact info:

Mark Smith
Network Engineer, COM DEV Wireless
3450 Broad St., Suite 107
San Luis Obispo, CA
93401
email: [email-masked]
phone: 805.544.1089

I look forward to working with y'all!  :)

-Mark

---

From: Mark Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:52:53 -0700

Ack!  That'd be MAT Horan, not Hat Horan..  Thanks for pointing that out 
to me, Alessio.

-Mark