Subject: [seamoby] Micro-Mobility Design Team concludes

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:25:53 -0700

All,

The Micro-Mobility folks had a very difficult task to complete, and that
was to write the problem statement. The PS spec was extremely useful in
understanding the problem space, and was responsible for the handoff discovery
work on our charter. It was also responsible for some possible new routing
work being done in the IRTF.

I would like to thank Dana Blair for his great work in getting this work
done, as well as John Loughney, the editor of the problem statement.

The seamoby web page has been updated to reflect the fact that this
design team is concluded.

Thanks,

PatC

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:27:51 -0700

I failed to mention that this work could not have happened
without the help of all of the design team members.

PatC