Subject: [seamoby] Wireless Terminology Draft

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 06:59:20 -0700

All,

Having discussed this over with our AD, the best approach would be to
run the document through WG last call in the Working Groups that work
in this area. All last calls would work in parallel, and the editor
would have to address all comments received.

The document would be informational, but recognized as having consensus.

If this works with the WG, I can discuss this with other relevant WG
chairs.

PatC

---

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 07:36:47 -0700

Hello Pat,

That sounds like a good plan.

What working groups will be contacted besides [manet]?

Regards,
Charlie P.

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 07:30:23 -0700

> That sounds like a good plan.

Good.

> What working groups will be contacted besides [manet]?

I'd propose seamoby, manet, mobile-ip and (perhaps) ROHC (since their
charter is very wireless centric).

Any other WGs you'd like to propose?

Thanks,

PatC

---

From: Jukka Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:03:05 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

	Sounds like a good plan. I will now try to join the current terminology
draft with the old MANET-terminology. I will send you, Charlie, the new version
for comments this week.

	BR,

	Jukka

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 06:36:38 -0700

> draft with the old MANET-terminology. I will send you, Charlie, the new version

Good. When a draft is ready for review, please let me know.

Thanks,

PatC