Subject: [seamoby] DMHA (aka paging) Interim Meeting in Sept.?

From: James Kempf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:33:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

We've discussed this a couple times, but I wanted to get another sense
about what the working group thinks. Basically, the idea is to
have an informal "bar bof" kind of meeting at IETF 51 in London to
talk about DMHA then have an interim meeting in Sept. I am willing
to look into reserving a conference room on a Sun campus in 
Menlo Park or Santa Clara, but I need to know now so that I can
get the room reserved. 

If the IESG approves the requirements by the interim meeting and
we get any protocol proposals, we could use the interim meeting
to perform a comparison of protocol proposals against requirements,
with the purpose of making a recommendation about which proposal
should be selected. If the IESG doesn't approve the requirements
by then, or we don't get more than the one proposal we currently
have, we could use the meeting to craft the beginnings of
a working group draft for a protocol, based on the current candidate,
for later modification as the IESG's concerns (if any) about the
requirements are addressed.

		jak