Subject: [seamoby] I-D ACTION:draft-hamid-seamoby-ct-fwk-00.txt

From: "Hamid Syed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:01:08 -0400

Hello CT Folks,

I have submitted a framework draft for context transfer. I would appreciate
and welcome any comments on the draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamid-seamoby-ct-fwk-00.txt

cheers

-Hamid

---

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:39:13 -0700

Hello Hamid,

We previously published a framework document for consideration
within [seamoby].  Our emphasis was on context feature classification
and message flows.  Your document (which I reckon is to be considered
an individual submission) does not have much about feature
classfication, and at first glance seems to be a lot more emphasis
on groupings of access routers.

I would like to suggest that establishing communities or neighborhoods
or groups of access routers could be handled by a protocol which would
be separate than the protocol for doing the context transfer, and
further that in many instances it wouldn't be necessary to make the
access router groups at all.

I wondered whether you had taken a look at our previous framework
draft, and if so whether you think meet the requirements.  If you
didn't see it yet, and if you'd like to take a look, here is the URL:
	http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koodli-seamoby-ctv6-00.txt

Regards,
Charlie P.

> Hamid Syed wrote: