Subject: RE: CT reliability model was RE: [seamoby] [Issue] Support for Mu lti- Phase CT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:48:02 +0300

Hi Pat,

> As I've mentioned time and time again, if folks believe that another 
> transport is better suited, please plead your case to the transport 
> ADs. Perhaps given the necessary justification they could be swayed.

As a matter of procedure, I thought that this would be discussed
when it is time to do protocol selection.  I don't think that this
is something that could or should be decided prior to that.

John

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 04:33:51 -0700

> is something that could or should be decided prior to that.

Correct. The best we can do at this stage is to provide requirements
on how we need the protocol to function over the network. These can later
be extracted into transport discussions.

I was simply responding to a question.

PatC