Subject: [seamoby] A seamoby sample

From: "Henrik Levkowetz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:16:16 +0200

Folks,

	When we worked at the first CT and MM problem statement, I several
times referred to an implementation of context transfer and micro-mobility
handover support we were doing at ABNW. (Yes, I know that the expression
micro-mobility is out of vogue, but that's what we were calling it.. :-) )

	I've held off submitting this protocol while the requirements were
being worked on, and not unexpectedly some of the requirements work has
produced good requirements which were not thought of by us when we designed
our experimental protocol. Nevertheless, I think that although limited in
scope, what we put together might possibly trigger interesting but better
solutions in the coming seamoby design work.

	Although painfully slowly at times, the CT requirements seem to be
converging somewhat, so I've now submitted a draft which describes our
experimental protocol. Note that it is NOT intended as a candidate for
CT protocol, only as a record of what we've been doing, which may to some
degree be of interest to the seamoby work.

	The draft was submitted as draft-levkowetz-seamoby-sample-00.txt,
and you'll hopefully see the announcement on the list shortly.

	Best,
		Henrik