Subject: [seamoby] Final Seamoby Agenda

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:35:56 -0700

All,

Below is the final Seamoby Agenda. Please note that the first 60 minutes of
the Monday session is allocated to the MORE BOF, chaired by James Kempf and
Paul Reynolds.

Further, if your name appears below, you are on the hook to provide your
presentation material to me by no later than 7/30. I need to review the
material to ensure that it conforms to our discussion policy.

Monday August 6th

1300-1500

MORE BOF                                        Kempf/Reynold   60 mins
Agenda Bashing					Chair		 5 mins
Update on WG documents				Chair		10 mins
Milestone Review				Chair		10 mins
L2 Triggers and its relevance to Seamoby        Kempf            5 mins
  (draft-manyfolks-l2-mobilereq-00.txt)
Handoff Candidate Discovery Issues              HCD Authors     15 mins
  (draft-ietf-seamoby-CARdiscovery-issues-00.txt)
Proceeding on Paging (DMHA)			All		10 mins
Adjourn

Wednesday August 8th

1530-1730

CT Framework Issues                             Kenward         10 mins
  (draft-hamid-seamoby-ct-fwk-00.txt)
CT Applicability                                Koodli          10 mins
  (draft-koodli-seamoby-ctv6-00.txt)
Context Transfer Requirements Discussions	All		90 mins
  (draft-ietf-seamoby-ct-reqs-00.txt)
Closure/Next Steps				Chair		10 mins
Adjourn

Thanks,

PatC

---

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:49:45 -0700

Pat,

a small correction. Version 01 of the draft below should be considered for
discussion. It should be available from the IETF website. Otherwise it is
available from

http://people.nokia.net/~rajeev/draft-koodli-seamoby-ctv6-01.txt

Regards,

-Rajeev