Subject: [seamoby] I-D ACTION:draft-levkowetz-seamoby-sample-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:15:35 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Wireless Micro-Mobility Handover Protocol (MM-HOP)
	Author(s)	: O. Levkowetz
	Filename	: draft-levkowetz-seamoby-sample-00.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 13-Jul-01
	
This Internet-Draft describes an experimental protocol, MM-HOP,
which was defined during the fall of 2000 and is currently being
implemented by ABNW. Using MM-HOP fast, state-preserving handovers
between pico-cell wireless base-stations carrying IP traffic may be
achieved.  This draft is NOT submitted to seamoby as candidate for
any standard protocol, only as a record of a limited implementation
of context transfer and micro-mobility support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levkowetz-seamoby-sample-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-levkowetz-seamoby-sample-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-levkowetz-seamoby-sample-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.