Subject: [seamoby] Latest Seamoby (proposed) Agenda

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:34:16 -0700

All,

Below is the latest proposed agenda. I believe that I have received
a few additional slot requests from folks, and I have sent them some
queries about the scope of the discussion, so we don't really have 
80 mins open. However, I MAY have missed some requests as my inbox 
sufferred from an interesting problem this morning.

If I missed your request, please ping me again. I did not intentionally
leave anyone out. Although the deadline is 7/31, my goal is to have our
agenda completed by 7/26, so please do respond asap.

Thanks,

PatC
----
Monday August 6th

1300-1500

Agenda Bashing                                  Chair           5 mins
Update on WG documents                          Chair           10 mins
Milestone Review                                Chair           10 mins
Context Transfer Requirements Discussions       All             95 mins
Adjourn (cookie hunting)

Wednesday August 8th

1530-1730

(open)                                          ????            80 mins
Handoff Candidate Discovery Issues              HCD Authors     15 mins
Proceeding on Paging (DMHA)                     All             10 mins
L2 Triggers and its relevance to Seamoby        Kempf            5 mins
Closure/Next Steps                              Chair           10 mins
Adjourn (bar hunting)

---

From: "Gary Kenward" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:09:17 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Calhoun [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: July 19, 2001 09:08
To: Phillip Neumiller
Cc: 'Pat Calhoun'; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [seamoby] Latest Seamoby (proposed) Agenda

> On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 08:17:09AM -0400, Phillip Neumiller wrote:
> > You left out "fish and chips" hunting.  

> I suspect pubs will be easier to find than fish and chips, but replace
> bar with your favorite destination :)

The two are one and the same. An English pub without fish and chips. That
would be like the Queen without pomp and circumstance. It just isn't done
lad!

> > 80 minutes to spare????
> > Better throw a few "technology presentations" in there just 
> > to show we care, no? :-)

> As I mentioned in another e-mail, we were asked some time back to reserve
> 60 minutes for the MORE BOF, so we are down to 20 mins.

I will bring the deck of cards....

> PatC

Gary