Subject: [seamoby] I-D ACTION:draft-koodli-idle-mode-ctv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:59:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Idle Mode Handover Support in IPv6 Networks
	Author(s)	: R. Koodli, J. Malinen
	Filename	: draft-koodli-idle-mode-ctv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 17-Jul-01
	
This document considers the problem of expediting authenticated network
access as well as enabling authorized context transfer during idle-mode
handovers.  In essence, this document addresses idle-mode context
transfers, so that an idle-mode Mobile Node (MN) can resume its sessions
in a seamless fashion.  We propose supplying the session key in the
paging message to the Access Router (AR) that locates the idle Mobile
Node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koodli-idle-mode-ctv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-koodli-idle-mode-ctv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-koodli-idle-mode-ctv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.