Subject: [seamoby] Update to the requirements draft

From: "Shahrier, Sharif M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:03:01 -0500

Gary,

	From our discussions last week, I just want to clarify that, that
people had agreed to include two of the requirements that I had suggested,
also, some wording was changed to one of the existing requirements. Can you
please confirm that these are going to be updated?

-Sharif.

"The context transfer solution MUST be scalable".

"The context transfer solution MUST include methods for interworking with
any IETF IP handover solutions".

Also, the wording in section 5.1.2 was changed, I believe.

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:33:32 -0800

Sharif,

My tracking of the list converstion was that there is  agreement on
adding *one* requirement, 5.6.1 for the CT protocol to support handover,
and modifying the wording on another, 5.1.2, to clarify what is meant by
supporting a standardized representation format.

            jak