Subject: [Seamoby] Advancing draft-ietf-seamoby-ct-reqs-02.txt

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:24:51 -0800

Folks,

I believe we have concluded the discussion about George's request to
remove requirements 4.12, 4.13, 4.15, and 5.5.2 from
the CT requirements draft.

My reading of opinions expressed on the list is as follows:

4.12 - Govind, Madjid keep

4.13 - A few opinions indicating indifference if it was removed

4.15 - same as 4.13

5.5.2 - Gary, Madjid strong keep

So, I think the concensus is to keep 4.12 and 5.5.2 and remove 4.13 and
4.15.

Unless there is any other comment, Gary, could you please remove the
4.13 and 4.15 and resubmit the document to the Internet Drafts
editor? When that is done, we will notify the IESG to advance
the draft.

Thanx to those who participated in the discussion and to
the rest of the WG for your patience.

                jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby