Subject: [Seamoby] technical issues on paging

From: Marco Liebsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:01:02 +0100

Hi all,

now, after details of the selection process have been clarified, let's
start working on the incorporation of proposals.

I am currently re-structuring/separating the content of the base-line
draft in order to get a generic framework document for the WG draft
ready. I see the following issues as very important to be addressed in
order to allow folding appropriate solutions into a first draft.

#1 Security mechanisms (with respect to transport mechanisms)
#2 Signaling transport mechanism for IPv4/v6
#3 Improvements on support of hosts having no explicit L2 paging
mechanism (-> time slotted paging)
#4 Appropriate mechanism for failover handling/support of robustness

Of course there are more issues to be addressed, but let's start with
the ones above.
I will send separate e-mails addressing the individual issues.

Marco

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby