Subject: [Seamoby] Minutes of Meeting at IETF 52

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:23:31 -0800

Attached. There is a one week comment period, ending on January 10.

            jak

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:43:40 -0600

Hi James,
  My question on the candidate draft draft-guri-seamoby-lahap-00.txt and your
answer are not included in the minutes, please amend it.
  Another point I remember seeing the AD Scott Bradner but not Allison at the
meeting yet her name is mentioned for starting the work on a common protocol.
What is the relationship of Allison and starting the work on a common
protocol?

--
Behcet

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:44:29 -0800

Behcet,

> answer are not included in the minutes, please amend it.

Please send text you would like included.

> What is the relationship of Allison and starting the work on a common

Pat and I consulted with Allison after completing the decision process
about which draft to choose as a starting point. As our AD, we
consult with her often on issues involving the WG.

            jak

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:59:55 -0600

Behcet Sarikaya: Do you have any slides on draft-guri-seamoby-lahap-00.txt?
James Kempf: No.
(frankly speaking the above is probably not exactly what was asked and
answered but it does reflect the semantics.)

> Please send text you would like included.

See above.

> consult with her often on issues involving the WG.

People may misunderstand as if Allison was in the meeting and she said this
or something like that. So I suggest removing her name from the minutes.
  I hope that Allison would also agree with this. If not, you can keep the
text.

Regards,

--
Behcet

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:07:37 -0800

> answered but it does reflect the semantics.)

How about:

Q: Was combining these a good idea?  These were completely different
proposals.
A: That is a fair statement.  We'll cover it later.

which was included in the posted minutes. I recall
your asking a question of this nature, and I do definitely recall
this having been my reply.

            jak

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 15:31:36 -0600

Please add both points, I did ask if you had slides on the lahap draft.

James Kempf wrote:

> Q: Was combining these a good idea (draft-sarikaya-seamoby-mipv6hp-00.txt
> and draft-guri-seamoby-lahap-00.txt?)  These were completely different
> proposals.

Also please add as the last statement, meeting adjurned at 10:15 am.

--
Behcet

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:27:22 -0800

OK.

        jak