Subject: RE: [Seamoby] NSIS was:Examples of CAR discovery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 06:37:27 +0300

Hi Gary,

>  "5.1.2 Resource availability information on request 
>   In some scenarios, e.g., the mobile terminal scenario, it is 
>   required to query, whether resources are available, without 
>   performing a reservation on the resource. One solution might be a 
>   feedback mechanism based on which a QoS inferred handover can take 
>   place." 

As there is no CARD solution yet, NSIS may need to have its own 
solution, unless CARD meets NSIS' needs.  However, feel free to
bring this up on the NSIS list.

John

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:57:04 -0800

John,

So we are in the requirements phase for CARD. Now would be just the
right time for NSIS to come up with an email or draft that described its
needs for CARD. Any later and there is a risk that we might miss
something.

            jak

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:57:04 -0800

John,

            jak