Subject: [Seamoby] Terminology Draft

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:55:12 -0700

Hi,

In Salt Lake, we agreed to make draft-manner-seamoby-terms-04.txt a working
group document. This contains mobility related turns in common use within the
IETF at this time.

Is there any objection to making this draft a working group draft?

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: "Govind Krishnamurthi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:05:57 -0400

Hi Jim,
I would hope that Jukka incorporates some of the changes that were made
to the CAR Discovery Issues document. I think the definition of some terms 
may have been changed.

Thanks,
Govind.

>Is there any objection to making this draft a working group draft?

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com