Subject: [Seamoby] Terminology Draft

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:55:12 -0700

Hi,

In Salt Lake, we agreed to make draft-manner-seamoby-terms-04.txt a working
group document. This contains mobility related turns in common use within the
IETF at this time.

Is there any objection to making this draft a working group draft?

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:48:21 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

	related to  James' email, here is the actual announcement from 
June. Additions to a next version could include some of the very basic 
terminology from NEMO.

	Regards,

	Jim

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title           : Mobility Related Terminology
        Author(s)       : J. Manner, M. Kojo
        Filename        : draft-manner-seamoby-terms-04.txt
        Pages           : 29
        Date            : 31-May-02
        
There is a need for common definitions of terminology in the work to
be done around IP mobility. This memo defines terms for mobility
related terminology. It is intended as a living document for use by
the Seamoby working group, and especially for use in Seamoby drafts
and in WG discussions. Other working groups dealing with mobility may
also take advantage of this terminology

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manner-seamoby-terms-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-manner-seamoby-terms-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-manner-seamoby-terms-04.txt".
        
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail 
readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Jukka MJ Manner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:48:21 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

	Regards,

	Jim

        

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type: