Subject: [Seamoby] WE CAN HALVE YOUR COMPANY'S UK TELEPHONE BILLS!!

From: "Discount Calls UK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:47:50 +0100

With our UK National Calls costing as little as 1.8p per minute! we can
save your company a fortune!
That's less than half the "BT choices 1"  rate, and about a quarter of the
price of the BT standard rate!
Our local & international rates offer massive discounts as well.
With our simple registration process, you can begin saving money straight
away- no set up charge & no long contract periods.
You keep your BT account & continue to pay your rental -we simply divert
your calls to our reliable,  low cost system at the BT exchange.
Try it for a month, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return to
BT.
Join the thousands of satisfied businesses both large & small that have
dramatically reduced telephone bills!!---Can you think of a reason not to
do it?

Hand this important document to your financial director

For more information reply to
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=information-please

To be removed from the mail list reply to
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove-please
We never intend to spam, or irritate with unsolicited emails, we always
try to target companies that would benefit from our cost saving offers.
This oportunity to save you money will be offered once only - you will not
be emailed by us again.
If you are an individual & not a company, then please accept our
appoligies for us sending this email to you.

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby