Subject: [Seamoby] proposals

From: "Gary Kenward" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:39:16 -0400

Section 5.5:

DISAGREE with proposal 1:
    - Agree with 5.5.1, 5.5.2.
    - Disagree with 5.5.3
    - Agree with 5.5.4

DISAGREE with proposal 2

If I had to chose, it would be proposal 1, but I have a problem with 5.5.3.

============================================================================
=====

Section 6/5.8:

I don't understand why one proposal is section 6, and one is 5.8.

There seems to be a lot of overlap between proposal 3 and section 5.1, in 
particular 5.8.1 and 5.1.4 (5.1.4 can be modified to refer to IANA approved
codes).

AGREE with proposal 1
AGREE with proposal 2
DISAGREE with proposal 3

Prefer proposal 2

============================================================================
=====

Section 5.2

DISAGREE with proposal 1
DISAGREE with proposal 2
DISAGREE with proposal 3

Force to choose, I would choose proposal 1, although I don't think it will
sit well with the IESG.
We need to identify somewhere that CT runs over a transport protocol, but
without all the implied
solutions of proposal 2 and 3.

Gary