Subject: [Seamoby] rfc3374

From: Prashanth Mylvarabatla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 02:29:20 -0500 (CDT)

An alternative is to transfer enough information on the context
   transfer-candidate service state, or context, to the new subnet so
   that the services can be re-established quickly, rather than require
   the mobile host to establish them from scratch.  The transfer of
   service context may be advantageous in minimizing the impact of host
   mobility on, for example, AAA, header compression, QoS, policy, and
   possibly sub-IP protocols and services such as PPP.

Can somebody educate me as to where this information is stored
and how it is being set on the access router.I really dont know what
you mean by this,say user is roaming a between subnets how are you
sure that you can allocate the same  QOS(The other AP could have been
flooded
with users and is peaking out )

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby