Subject: [Seamoby] I-D ACTION:draft-liebsch-dmha-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:36:36 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Architecture and Protocol framework for Dormant Mode 
                          Host Alerting
	Author(s)	: M. Liebsch, Y. Ohba, T. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-liebsch-dmha-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2002-9-30
	
This document discusses and describes an architecture and protocol
framework for the design and specification of a generic IP based
architecture and protocol for Dormant Mode Host Alerting, aka IP
paging. It focuses on the location and operation related interworking
of the different functional entities as required to allow for a
flexible and scalable deployment of the protocol. Furthermore,
protocol transport and security mechanisms are evaluated and proposed
to meet respective requirements on a DMHA protocol. This document
intends to be a comprehensive guideline for the design of a generic
IP paging architecture and protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-dmha-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-liebsch-dmha-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-dmha-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.