Subject: [Seamoby] Atlanta Meeting Administrivia

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Oct 2002 08:30:09 +0000

All,

It is time to start setting the agenda for the Atlanta meeting.
If you want to discuss issues with drafts at the Atlanta meeting,
please request a slot to do so, by sending mail to the WG chairs.

As always the slots will be allocated for discussions according
to what is outlined below.

        It is not the purpose of a WG session to have
        presentation of the content of a document. It
        is assumed that all attendees will have read the
        drafts in advance of the meeting.

        For documents that are work-in-progress, the
        presentation should cover issues resolved since
        the last draft followed by open issues, and
        controversial topics with the intent to reach a
        resolution of said issues and topics.

        For new work items, the presentation should focus on
        what the problem is and why it is necessary for the
        work group to address it.  Further it must be shown how 
        the work  falls within the existing charter; no time
        will be allocated for proposals that do not fit the
        current WG charter.  The solution should only be sketched.

        The appropriate way of bringing new work to the working
        group is to post an Internet Draft, send a pointer to
        the draft to the mailing list and promote
        discussion on the list. Slots on the agenda should be used
        to discuss outstanding topics that haven't been settled
        on the mailing list.

        In all cases only a limited number of slides should be used.
        Speakers should budget their at least 25% of their time to
        allow for discussion/questions.

Below is a proposed agenda for the Atlanta meeting:

	1. Agenda Bashing (2 mins) - Chairs
	2. Draft Status (10 mins) - Chairs
	   2.1 CT Requirements Draft update
	   2.2 CAR PS & Req Draft update
	3. Brief discussion on terminology draft (10 mins) - Jukka
	4. Issues with CAR (20 mins) - Ajoy or Marco
	5. Issues with CT (20 mins) - John L

Thanks,

Pat & James

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby