Subject: [Seamoby] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-seamoby-ctp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 07:28:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Context Transfer, Handoff Candidate Discovery, and Dormant Mode Host Alerting Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Context Transfer Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Loughney et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-seamoby-ctp-02.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2003-5-30
	
This document presents a context transfer protocol that enables 
authorized context transfers.  Context transfers allows better 
support for node based mobility so that the applications running on 
mobile nodes can operate with minimal disruption.  Key objectives are 
to reducing latency, packet losses and avoid re-initiation of 
signaling to and from the mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-seamoby-ctp-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-seamoby-ctp-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-seamoby-ctp-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Michael Georgiades <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 18:32:48 +0100

Hi all,

I have attached a review of the ctp-02 draft.
I have made some comments and questions marked with "M.Georgiades" and made some minor corrections (Please ignore if incorrect).

Best regards,

Mike

--
Michael Georgiades
Research Fellow
Centre for Communication Systems Research
University of Surrey
Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH

Tel: +44 (0) 1483 683605
Fax: +44 (0) 1483 686011
www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/ccsr

---

From: Michael Georgiades <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:31:23 +0100

Hi all,

Best regards,

Mike

Tel: +44 (0) 1483 683605
Fax: +44 (0) 1483 686011
www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/ccsr