Subject: [Seamoby] CT: [New Editorial Issue] Need a Contributors Section

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:36:23 -0700

The Seamoby Review Board was explicitly solicited for and provided detailed
commentary on the CT draft.  As such, the contribution of the review board
members should receive a larger acknowledgement (as should that for anybody
else who took the time to read through the whole draft and write up a list
of detailed comments). Therefore, the names of the Review Board members
should be included in a Contributors section. The following describes this
section (from draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-06.txt):

           An RFC may include a Contributors section, listing those
           contributors who deserve significant credit for the document
           contents.  The Contributors section is intended to provide a
           level of recognition greater than an acknowledgment and
           nearly equal to listing on the front page.  The choice of
           either, both, or none of Contributor and Acknowledgment
           sections in a particular RFC depends upon the circumstance.

Contributors to the CT review were Basavaraj Patil, Pekka Savola, and Atti
Tuominen. Note that we are also attempting to get the names of the Review
Board on the Seamoby Web page, but the change is currently on hold pending
AD review.

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby