Subject: [Seamoby] CARD Design Team Now Concluded

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:39:37 -0700

Folks,

The CARD design team has now finished. The draft has been posted to the
Internet Drafts directory, and is available from the following link:

http://www.ccrle.nec.de/I-D/draft-ietf-seamoby-card-protocol-02.txt

Pat and I would like to thank Marco Liebsch, Ajoy Singh, Daichi Funato,
Hemat Chaskar, and Eunsoo Shim for their hard work on producing the
document. Marco and Ajoy have agreed to be co-editors and will be collecting
issues and posting a Web page to help resolve them prior to sending the
document to the IESG.

I will be sending the document to the Seamoby Design Review Board shortly
for detailed review. I'd also like to remind the WG that we are attempting
to finish up Seamoby's work items and close the WG down, hopefully by the
end of the year, so we need to move quickly on reviewing CARD. WG members
should also read the document carefully and post comments to the list. We
will be discussing the document and issues at IETF 57 in Vienna.

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby