Subject: [Seamoby] CTP Issue17: Clarifying text needed on deployment restrictions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:14:52 +0300

Hi all,

I've marked this as possible reject, the text is as follows:

Small clarification may be in order, but as this is 
experimental, discussing 'ct within one ISP' isn't really 
applicable.

But regardless of that, I think it's important (and I think 
you'll probably agree) to at least try to paint some 
picture about deployment restrictions very early (in 
abstract, special section or introduction), so people don't 
have too many fantastic notions about the applicability 
(and when starting to read the document, think like "what 
are these guys doing?  you can't solve the generic problem 
with this".

So, personally I think it might be a good idea to focus 
first *with sufficiently verbose text early on* on 
the "context transfer inside one ISP" -problem, and see 
whether it gives you sufficient sufficient benefits
and the protocol can be deployed.

John

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:22:41 +0200

Agree.

            jak