Subject: The American 2004 doctors & Medical Directory

From: "Kimberley Fowler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 10:45:53 -0200

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

<body>
<font color="#FF0000" size="5"><strong>Untitled DocumentNEW! <br>
The only one if its kind anywhere! </strong></font> 
<p>The Western Hemisphere Hospital Database covers <br>
  all countries in North and South America <br>
  including Canada, the entire United States, <br>
  the Caribbean, Central America and South America. <br>
  <strong><font color="#FF0000" size="4">The United States Healthcare Database <br>
  includes comprehensive information on more than <br>
  40,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 400,000 <br>
  doctors not to mention HMOs and Group Medical <br>
  Practices.</font></strong><br>
  This database covers over 250,000 key personnel <br>
  and facility contacts for more than 40,000 hospitals. <br>
  Information includes senior managers at each facility <br>
  (including purchasing, IT, nursing, etc.) along with <br>
  mailing address, direct-dial phone numbers and fax <br>
  numbers. It also includes updated information on <br>
  hospital ownership, beds, employees, admissions, <br>
  discharges and specialized services.<br>
  <strong><font size="4">For the past 14 years, MedCom has maintained the most 
  <br>
  comprehensive lists of hospitals. Our lists are 100% <br>
  telephone verified and updated every quarter. MedCom <br>
  continues to hold the nation's most extensive and <br>
  reliable mailing lists and databases of key decision-<br>
  makers in the health care market.</font></strong></p>
<p>Available exclusively on CD-Rom, the data can be used <br>
  on an unlimited basis. It is easily exportable to other <br>
  programs for mailing or faxing purposes.<br>
  For a limited time, this extensive hospital database <br>
  is offered at an introductory price <strong><font color="#FF0000" size="5">of $475 </font></strong><br>
  To order, please print this e-mail, complete the <br>
  information below and </p>
<p><font size="5"><strong><font color="#FF0000">fax it to 416-765-0029</font></strong></font></p>
<p><font color="#FF0000"><strong><font size="5">(tel: 416-765-0028).</font></strong></font></p>
<p><br>
  NAME:</p>
<p>TITLE:</p>
<p>ORGANIZATION:</p>
<p>ADDRESS:</p>
<p>CITY:</p>
<p>POSTAL:</p>
<p>TEL:</p>
<p>FAX:</p>
<p>E-MAIL</p>
<p><br>
</p>
</body>
</html>