Subject: Canadian hospitals, latin american hospitals, and the entire United States

From: Wendy Marie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:07:23 -0400

NEW! The only one if its kind anywhere!

The Western Hemisphere Hospital Database covers all countries 
in North and South America including Canada, the entire United 
States, the Caribbean, Central America and South America. 
The number of hospitals in this unprecedented 
database exceeds 40,000. 

Healthcare-related companies must now think globally in their 
search for growth. Canada and Latin America have become an 
important opportunity. Canada spends over $250 billion to 
finance its healthcare system. Latin America's attractions 
include a population twice the size of the U.S., superior 
economic growth rates and a rapidly expanding appetite and 
ability to pay for modern healthcare. 

This database covers over 250,000 key personnel and facility 
contacts for more than 40,000 hospitals. Information includes 
senior managers at each facility (including purchasing, IT, 
nursing, etc.) along with mailing address, direct-dial phone 
numbers and fax numbers. It also includes updated information 
on hospital ownership, beds, employees,admissions, discharges 
and specialized services.

If reaching the right decision-maker is critical to the success 
of your direct marketing campaigns, then this product is well-
suited to your needs. All contacts in our Western Hemisphere 
Hospital Database are available by name and title. Imagine the 
increase in marketing and sales effectiveness made possible by 
targeting key contacts by name. 

For the past 14 years, MedCom Inc. has maintained the most 
comprehensive lists of hospitals. Our lists are 100% telephone 
verified and updated every quarter. MedCom Inc. continues to hold 
the nation's most extensive and reliable mailing lists and databases 
of key decision-makers in the health care market. 

Available exclusively on CD-Rom, the data can be used on an unlimited 
basis. It is easily exportable to other programs for mailing or 
faxing purposes.

For a limited time, this extensive hospital database is offered 
at an introductory price of $475 (reg.$1,245).
BONUS OFFER: Order now and receive e-mails for all hospital contacts 
free of charge (250,000 e-mail addresses -- $745 value)..
To order, please print this e-mail, complete the information below 
and fax it to 416-765-0029 (tel: 416-765-0028).

NAME:

TITLE:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

POSTAL:

TEL: