Subject: sftp, SSH_FXP_MKDIR lacks attributes.

From: [email-masked] (Niels M�ller)
Date: 29 Mar 2001 17:52:52 +0200

I don't remember if someone already mentioned this, but the
SSH_FXP_MKDIR message should include attribute information for the new
directory.

/Niels

---

From: Mats Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:22:52 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

> SSH_FXP_MKDIR message should include attribute information for the new

?

draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-01.txt:
...
New directories can be created using the SSH_FXP_MKDIR request.  It has
the following format:

  uint32     id
  string     path
  ATTRS      attrs
...

Cheers,

/Mats

---

From: [email-masked] (Niels M�ller)
Date: 30 Mar 2001 13:46:58 +0200

> draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-01.txt:

Hmm. I can't find that document (or any of the other recent updates)
at ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts. The full list of wg documents
there is

  -rwxrw-r--   1 ftpuser  ftpusers     27345 Jan  9 08:51 draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-07.txt
  -rwxrw-r--   1 ftpuser  ftpusers     16117 Mar  2 07:32 draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-02.txt
  -rwxrw-r--   1 ftpuser  ftpusers     36516 Jan  9 08:51 draft-ietf-secsh-connect-09.txt
  -rw-rw-r--   1 ftpuser  ftpusers     14222 Jan 30 11:48 draft-ietf-secsh-dh-group-exchange-00.txt
  -rwxrw-r--   1 ftpuser  ftpusers     41987 Jan  9 13:05 draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-00.txt
  -rw-rw-r--   1 ftpuser  ftpusers     26676 Mar  6 12:37 draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-01.txt
  -rw-rw-r--   1 ftpuser  ftpusers      6779 Mar  5 12:10 draft-ietf-secsh-publickeyfile-01.txt
  -rwxrw-r--   1 ftpuser  ftpusers     53476 Jan  9 08:51 draft-ietf-secsh-transport-09.txt
  -rwxrw-r--   1 ftpuser  ftpusers     26537 Jan  9 08:51 draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-09.txt

> New directories can be created using the SSH_FXP_MKDIR request.  It has

Ah, that looks better.

/Niels