Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-connect-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 06:51:42 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Shell Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SSH Connection Protocol
	Author(s)	: T. Ylonen, T. Kivinen, M. Saarinen, 
                          T. Rinne, S. Lehtinen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-connect-10.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 05-Mar-01
	
The Secure Shell Remote Login Protocol is a protocol for secure remote
login and other secure network services over an insecure network.  This
document describes the Secure Shell Connection Protocol. It provides
interactive login sessions, remote execution of commands, forwarded
TCP/IP connections, and forwarded X11 connections. All of these channels
are multiplexed into a single encrypted tunnel.  The Secure Shell Con-
nection Protocol has been designed to run on top of the Secure Shell
transport layer and user authentication protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-connect-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-secsh-connect-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-connect-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.