Subject: Meeting in december, new drafts?

From: "Joseph Galbraith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:11:32 -0700

I noticed we don't have a meeting scheduled
on the draft agenda.

We are planning on meeting aren't we?  Will
it be a Tuesday meeting again?  (I think that
was when the last one was.)

Also, when are we going to have new core
drafts?

- Joseph

---

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 15:13:53 -0500

> I noticed we don't have a meeting scheduled

Your friendly neighborhood working group chair has been a bit busy
with his day job lately..

> We are planning on meeting aren't we?  Will it be a Tuesday meeting
> again?  (I think that was when the last one was.)

yes; as i haven't asked for a meeting slot yet, the secretariat hasn't
given me a day..

Send proposed agenda items for the meeting to me, optionally cc:'ing
the wg list.

> Also, when are we going to have new core

Darren?

					- Bill