Subject: Important Notice: Verification Required To Avoid Account Suspension

From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:24:07 -0600

eBay Case ID number: PP 261-449-806

Recently, our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in
your account.
In accordance with eBay's User Agreement and to ensure that your
account has not been
compromised, access to your account was limited.
Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been
resolved.
Protecting the security of your eBay account is our primary concern,
and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In order to secure your account and quickly restore full access,
we may require some specific information from you. To restore your
account to its regular status,
you must complete the following steps:

1. Verify your primary e-mail address by clicking the verification link
2. Confirm your identity by completing the account verification process

Once you have updated your account records, your eBay session will not
be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To verify your eBay records ,click on the following link:

http://privacy-ebay.com/.signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll/?SignIn&UsingSSL=1&pUserId=&ru

We encourage you to log in and restore full access as soon as possible.
Should access to your account remain limited for an extended period of
time, it may result in further limitations on the use of your account
or may result in eventual account closure.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your
account.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
eBay Account Review Department