Subject: Start of WG Last Call on draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-09.txt

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:14:34 -0400

This message marks the start of a Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-09.txt, for publication
as an Proposed Standard.  This last call period expires on August 5th,
2005 (extended to the end of the IETF meeting week).

During this Last Call period, comments supporting publication are
encouraged as are comments pointing out problems or suggesting changes
to the spec.  

Reports of successful implementation of this draft are encouraged.  As a
reminder, tests of interoperability are *not* a prerequisite for
publication as Proposed Standard but any obstacles to implementation or
spec ambiguities should be corrected before publication.

Please send comments to the WG list as a whole.  Reports of minor
problems (typos) will not delay advancement of this document.

						- Bill

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:08:52 +0100 (BST)

> encouraged as are comments pointing out problems or suggesting changes

I have implemented this draft in many of its incarnations, including the 
most recent. I support its publication.

Cheers,

Simon.